Pacific Coast Stage Company nurtures Central Vancouver Island’s emerging theatre artists. We facilitate collaboration, development, and experimentation with all artists we work with, and are committed to the preservation of unbounded artistic freedom.
- Present, serve and represent professional theatre
- Contribute to the growth of Canadian theatre by supporting emerging and established artists, facilitating artistic experimentation and collaboration, and providing creative and professional development opportunities
- Present an annual Nanaimo Fringe Festival, honouring the five criteria required for CAFF membership
- Promote diverse and inclusive theatre presenting practices by facilitating regional, national, and international partnerships
- Encourage theatre as a recreational and educational activity through strategic public outreach initiatives
Pacific Coast Stage Company is a member of the Canadian Association of Fringe Festivals and abides by their mandate. You can read more about CAFF at their website.
Fringe and Fringe Festival are registered trademarks of the Canadian Association of Fringe Festivals (CAFF) and cannot be used without expressed written permission from the Association. This trademark allows CAFF to ensure that any theatre festival in Canada that wishes to call itself “Fringe” must abide by the CAFF mandate and the four guiding principles.